Saturday, October 3, 2015

"A week before my brother Lary's life was taken, I had the opportunity to talk to him on the phone, on a Thursday, for 41 minutes. He was getting ready to ride his motorcycle. Before we hung up, I had a deep sense that it would be the last time I would talk to him on the phone. My eyes filled with tears, and I felt sick to my stomach. I sensed I was to tell him the last thing I wanted him to know. I said, "I love you, Lary. I love you, so much! You be careful out there, and call me when you get back, if you want." That was the last conversation I had with him. He left this life and went to heaven one week later. Don't wait to tell people how much you love them and what they mean to you. Don't wait to do the things you want to do. You may not get another chance." - DL


No comments:

Post a Comment