Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today, under the topic of relationships, someone asked me, "What are you still hopeful for?" Without hesitation, I responded with the following words ..."That is an excellent question! I think I am still hopeful that I can find someone who fits perfectly into my life, and I fit perfectly into theirs. I think I am still hopeful that there is someone out there who accepts me and appreciates me for who I am. I think I am still hopeful that there are men out there who aren't looking for a nurse or a purse. I think I am still hopeful that there is someone out there who believes that there are good human relationships with the opposite sex without all the expectations, drama, and BS. I think I am still hopeful that God has someone out there that He picked just for me. I am still hopeful I may find that person. That is what I am still hopeful for." I appreciate that question, because I now realize that I can define what I am still hopeful for. Until that hope is gone, I will keep on still having hope. However, should that hope disappear some day, I am forever grateful and thankful for my relationship with God...and I will be forever grateful that I never ever gave up.





No comments:

Post a Comment