Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Some time ago, one of my brothers (who is also my best friend) and I were discussing people who say, "I'm not happy." He said something like, "Here's what you do the next time a guy tells you he's not happy. You pull out a dollar bill and toss it at him. Tell him to go down to the "Happy Store" and buy himself some "Happy." And, tell him, if he is smart, he'll go on the day when he can get three "Happys" for a dollar. Then, tell him, if that doesn't work, then go home, sit on the couch, and watch some cartoons to make him happy.  Tell him "Tom & Jerry" should work.  Then, tell him, if that doesn't work...then, I don't know what the (blank) to tell you!" I told this to one of my "bestest" girlfriends ever. Today, she sent me this picture. LOL! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment